THE MRCSP AND ITS AFFILIATED AND SUBSIDIARY OPERATIONS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE TRUSTEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AND EMPLOYEES (HEREINAFTER COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE MRCSP) DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IN REGARD TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, DATA, APPARATUS, PRODUCT OR PROCESS (HEREINAFTER COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS INFORMATION) DISCLOSED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. FURTHER, THE MRCSP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR ANYONE ELSE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF, ATTEMPTED USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE.
Information the MRCSP Collects Automatically from You
The MRCSP collects no personally-identifiable information about you when you visit our Web site unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, we do collect and store certain other information automatically that does not identify you personally. We automatically collect:
- The Internet domain. For example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using whenever you access the Internet (e.g., 220.127.116.11), whether it is yours individually or provided as a proxy by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) through which you access our Web site
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our Web site
- The date and time you access our Web site
- The pages on our Web site that you access
- The address of a referring Web site (if you linked to our site from another Web site)
We use this information in the form of summary statistics to help us make our Web site more useful to our visitors, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, and for other purposes such as determining the Web site's design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas.
This information is NOT shared with anyone except the MRCSP.